17 Kids Who Are Pissed Off At Their Parents For Absolutely No Reason - Buzzfeed News Music

Sunday, March 29, 2015

17 Kids Who Are Pissed Off At Their Parents For Absolutely No Reason

The #AssholeParent hashtag on Instagram shows just how unreasonable children really are. Via assholeparents.com.


"She wanted a pony ride so I'm an asshole."



instagram.com


Howerton, based in Orange County, California, told BuzzFeed News that the inspiration for the hashtag came from her own daughter: "It really just started with a silly hashtag I stuck on a picture a couple years ago," she said. "My daughter was having lunch and I tried to make it special by putting it on a pink plate and in a pink cup, and I cut her sandwich into a puzzle.


"But instead of being happy about that stuff, she threw a fit because there was a yellow straw. I tagged it #AssholeParent, and then started capturing stealth photos of other times my kids were disappointed in something totally unreasonable.


"Over the last year I noticed more and more people using the hashtag, so I decided to start an Instagram account to curate them all. I started it last week and it caught on like wildfire, gaining 50,000 followers in a week, so it's obviously resonating with people."


It certainly is:


"We wouldn't let her smash the cake until after we sang 'Happy Birthday', clearly that's unacceptable, so we're assholes."



instagram.com


"I wouldnt let him play in the dark garage... alone, so I am the asshole."



instagram.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment