17 Things People Who Are Addicted To Meerkat Are Sick Of Hearing - Buzzfeed News Music

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

17 Things People Who Are Addicted To Meerkat Are Sick Of Hearing

SMH if you’re not a thinkfluencer using the latest in social video livestreaming, you might as well just get a flip phone.


"Meerkat? Never heard of it."


"Meerkat? Never heard of it."


Let me guess – you aren't a thinkfluencer, eh?


Fox TV


"What IS Meerkat?"


"What IS Meerkat?"


Jesus fucking Christ how many times do I have to tell people: it's the latest, hottest app in social broadcasting that's taking the tech world by storm. Am I an echo? Can people not hear me? Are you literally not following me on Twitter?


"I don't understand why you'd ever want to stream stuff to strangers on the internet."


"I don't understand why you'd ever want to stream stuff to strangers on the internet."


I guess if you're in your petty little plebian mind prison with nothing to say and nothing to think and nothing interesting ever going on in your life, maybe this wouldn't appeal to you.


giphy.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment