15 Iconic Things That Happen At An Ariana Grande Concert - Buzzfeed News Music

Saturday, April 11, 2015

15 Iconic Things That Happen At An Ariana Grande Concert

I went to the pint-sized pop star’s Honeymoon Tour stop at The Forum, and this is what happened.


You probably won't know who the openers are.



Cashmere Cat? Rixton? NEVER HEARD OF THEM. Not surprisingly, all of the teens in the audience (more on that later) definitely did!


But that's all fine. Let's be honest, we're here for one thing and one thing only: MISS ARIANA GRANDE.


instagram.com


So many teens will be there. Like SO many teens.



This really shouldn't be surprising; Grande herself is only 21 (and as many claim, looks even younger than that). When I told my teenage sister that I was at the show, she refused to talk to me the rest of the day out of jealousy. I'd say the average age of the audience was probably 16 and I felt positively geriatric in comparison. But regardless of age, we all had a BLAST.


Also, one of the teens in front of us knew ALL the words AND was absolutely crying at the end of the show. It was iconic.


instagram.com


(Also their parents will be there too.)



Some of them will be up dancing and singing with their kids (the mom next to us seemed to be having even MORE fun than her daughter, if that's even possible).


But some of them won't be! One dad in our row left as Ari was performing "Break Free" (HOW DARE HE!!!) and that was BEFORE "Problem" was even performed. I guess some people just don't like to have fun.


instagram.com


Everyone will be wearing cat ears!



Ari wears them, so you better be wearing them too! Except I wasn't. OH WELL.


instagram.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment