32 Books You Wish You Could Read Again For The First Time - Buzzfeed News Music

Thursday, April 16, 2015

32 Books You Wish You Could Read Again For The First Time

Nothing is ever as good as your first read through.


The Harry Potter Series- J.K. Rowling



"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I suffer from both ADHD and Dyslexia. It was the first book that I was able to sit and read without getting distracted or struggle through. That day and every day since for the past 16 years, reading has become a huge part of who I am." - Sarah Michaud, Facebook


instagram.com


Stolen Voices- Ellen Dee Davidson



"It was the first book I ever read that was based on a dystopian society. That book sparked my love for dystopian novels. I have since read many dystopian novels, but Stolen Voices is (and always will be) my favourite." - Savannah MacAusland, Facebook


instagram.com


The Things They Carried- Tim O'Brien



"It's emotionally jarring, but its lasting impact is really made with the first read. Once you know what's coming, it's never quite the same." - Mary Churay, Facebook


instagram.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment