This Woman's Makeup Transformations Are So Good They're F*cking Scary - Buzzfeed News Music

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

This Woman's Makeup Transformations Are So Good They're F*cking Scary

Is this real life? Is this just a fantasy?

This is artist Jordan Hanz.

This is artist Jordan Hanz.

Jordan Hanz

She started experimenting with makeup in March of 2014.

"I first got into makeup when I found a couple of artists that would use acrylic paint to paint directly on their faces," Hanz tells BuzzFeed Life. She decided to add a few lipsticks and eyeshadows to her collection of acrylics and to use her face as a canvas.

instagram.com

And she's really f*cking good at it.

"My more complicated looks can take me anywhere from 3-5 hours," she says.

instagram.com

Like CRAZY good at it.

Hanz swears by Sugarpill Cosmetics and Jeffree Star Cosmetics. "Sugarpill has some of the brightest and most pigmented eyeshadows around—I use them to set my brightly colored body paint," she says. "And I love Jeffree Star's super long-lasting Velour Liquid lipsticks."

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment