Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About Qatar - Buzzfeed News Music

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About Qatar

The Real Madrid star wanted to promote his new headphones during an interview, but it didn’t go as planned.

Cristiano Ronaldo stormed out of an interview on US television yesterday after being asked about the FIFA corruption scandal.

Cristiano Ronaldo stormed out of an interview on US television yesterday after being asked about the FIFA corruption scandal.

The Real Madrid star believed he was being interviewed in order to discuss his new brand of headphones, but CNN Español interviewer Andres Oppenheimer had a different line of questioning.

Michael Regan / Getty Images

"Do you want me to be honest? It doesn't worry me at all. I do my profession, my job, I give my all for my club … The rest doesn't matter to me. I don't care what happens on the outside."

"[We talk] about music, about women, about fashion, about shoes, about suitcases/bags, about jewellery, about haircuts … any more you want me to list?"

David Ramos / Getty Images


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment