6 DIYish Holiday Gifts You Can Give Everyone In Your Squad - Buzzfeed News Music

Monday, December 14, 2015

6 DIYish Holiday Gifts You Can Give Everyone In Your Squad

For when you want to send people good cheer without losing your damn mind.

Amy Sefton / BuzzFeed Life

Gifting is my ~love language~! I can't help myself! But there are also a lot of people who I care about, and who I want to send good holiday cheer, but who don't really require a pricey customized gift.

*For me, this is coworkers and sorority sisters; for other people it might be their kids' teachers or all of their cousins.

When putting together these gifts, I rely on a few tricks:

- I don't try to make everything; I opt for DIY...ish gift. That means most of it will probably be store-bought, but overall it will feel homemade/custom.
- I always look for things I can buy or make things in bulk and then dole out in smaller portions. This saves time and money.
- I keep an eye out for recipes and DIYs that don't require a ton of expensive ingredients/supplies, or incorporate things I already have.
- Cute, festive, and/or punny packaging is great for elevating gifts, especially store-bought items. I try to keep the packaging under $2 and I usually have the best luck at dollar stores and Michaels.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment