How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Mystical Head Tingle - Buzzfeed News Music

Thursday, March 3, 2016

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Mystical Head Tingle

GET THEM TINGLES YO

This is what it looks like when I’m experiencing a very mystical head tingle called ASMR.

This is what it looks like when I’m experiencing a very mystical head tingle called ASMR.

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Jeff Barron / BuzzFeed

Real intense acronym, I know.

It's a sensation that has many names including "brain massage" and "mind orgasm" (the community hates that term). None of them quite capture the feeling, and it's difficult to describe.

Do you feel a calm, mellowing sensation spreading from your scalp to your spine while watching this kitty?

vine.co


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment